November 20, 2009

MAC Event 2008 - Lancaster, PA - 6 months old


Grand Ma Sheila and Mom took me all the way to Pennsylvania for the MAC event.  My first time in a motel....I was impressed.



 I hung out with my big brother Manny and paid close attention to his frisbe technique.
                                                                                                                                                                                                       We met lots of new friends.....                                     

and we met Tina...(Great Grand Ma?)


I got tired of the X-pen....
                                                                         

                                    So Grand Ma Sheila took me for a walk....                                   


and then we rested.....
 

and then they gave us a few ribbons....


 
Grand Ma Sheila was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment