November 18, 2009

Timber and the Great Outdoors

                                      Timber takes to the outside.  Why do they call this stuff grass?





Kind of comfortable to sit on.















What are these things? Yuck, kind of dry tasting if you ask me...









                                            Wait up big sister, I'm coming. Hurry up Dad!


                                          Big Sister I love you. Especially when you let me chew on your neck.
  Jeri said she would pay us to please send him back to wherever we found him.


Hi Mom and Dad: I love it here!!
Oh no, one of my ears fell down again.....
               

    Nope,  there back up!  Up, down, up down!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

I wonder if I will stay this color???                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment